Friday, July 13th 2018 at Millington Stables
Hunter/Equitation Classes: 11:30am-5:00pm
Gymkhana and Evening Social: 5:00-8pm
Open schooling from 10:30am
Noon (HUNTER/EQUITATION CLASSES - $10 each) (All classes are open, no restrictions on rider or mount)
1. California Warm-Up
2. Low Hunter (2’) Simple changes not penalized.
3. Low Hunter (2’)
4. Low Hunter U/S
5. Open Equitation (2’, 2’6”, or 3') Includes rollback turns
6. Working Hunter (2’6” or 3’)
7. Working Hunter (2’6” or 3’)
8. Working Hunter U/S
9. Pleasure (walk/trot)
10. Pleasure (walk/trot/canter)
11. Equitation on the Flat
12. Cross-Rail Equitation (18") May include a rollback turn
13. Maiden Hunter O/F (18” jumps)
14. Maiden Hunter O/F (18” jumps)
Not before 5:00pm (FUN CLASSES ($5 each) and EVENING POTLUCK SOCIAL)
16. Obstacles 1 (walk/trot/halt ground poles)
17. Obstacles 2 (May include ground poles, halting, leg yielding, backing, and picking up/placing items)
18. Egg and Spoon (last person to drop their egg wins!)
19. Feature! The Mimosa/Mimousa Class! Jump a simple course (2') spilling the least amount of your precious drink!
20. Musical Poles (When music stops, move to a pole in front of you and place your horse's front feet over a pole, last one to find a pole is out!)
21. Ribbon Pairs (last pair to keep ribbon between them wins!)
22. Bareback Sit-a-Buck (last one still gripping their dollar wins all the $$!)
23. Key Hole (timed - turn your horse around without stepping outside keyhole!)
24. Barrel Racing (timed)
25. Pole Bending (timed)
Entries: Enter online here, no penalties for changes or no-shows.
Directions: From East/West/South: I-64 to exit 118B, Rte 29/250 North to 4th exit, Barracks Rd. Left off ramp, onto Garth Rd., west, for ~9 Miles. Right onto Millington Rd. ~ 2.1 miles (over bridge and up hill) to Millington Stables on right. From North: 29S to Charlottesville, Take 250/29 Bypass west to 1st exit, Barracks Rd. Right off ramp, onto Garth Rd, west. Continue as above.
Questions to: Stephanie Guerlain, firstname.lastname@example.org 434-242-7292 (cell)