Friday, June 22, 2018 at Millington Stables
Gymkhana and Evening Social: 5:00-8pm
WE HAVE HAD TO CANCEL THIS SHOW DUE TO ALL THE RAIN WE'VE HAD, AND MORE TO COME.
Please plan to come instead to our July 12 show, see prize list here.
5:00pm FUN CLASSES ($5 each) and EVENING POTLUCK SOCIAL
11. Obstacles 1 (walk/trot/halt ground poles) (Judged on accuracy and control)
12. Obstacles 2 (May include ground poles, halting, leg yielding, backing, crossing a tarp, and picking up/placing items)
18. New! Sack Race - Lead your horse while hopping along in a feed sack!
19. Feature! The Mimosa/Mimousa Class! Jump a simple course (2') spilling the least amount of your precious drink!
20. Musical Poles (When music stops, move to a pole in front of you and place your horse's front feet over a pole, last one to find a pole is out!)
21. Ribbon Pairs (last pair to keep ribbon between them wins!)
22. Bareback Sit-a-Buck (last one still gripping their dollar wins all the $$!)
23. Key Hole (timed - turn your horse around without stepping outside keyhole!)
24. Barrel Racing (timed)
25. Pole Bending (timed)
Entries: Enter online here, no penalties for changes or no-shows.
Directions: From East/West/South: I-64 to exit 118B, Rte 29/250 North to 4th exit, Barracks Rd. Left off ramp, onto Garth Rd., west, for ~9 Miles. Right onto Millington Rd. ~ 2.1 miles (over bridge and up hill) to Millington Stables on right. From North: 29S to Charlottesville, Take 250/29 Bypass west to 1st exit, Barracks Rd. Right off ramp, onto Garth Rd, west. Continue as above.
Questions to: Stephanie Guerlain, email@example.com 434-242-7292 (cell)